Saturday, September 3, 2011

A Short Intro

I guess I should have made this my first blog, but it seems I am never doing anything the easy way, including blogging.

The easy way to blog would be to talk about what I think, or what I believe. I have read many blogs such as this, and know that it would be an easy way to blog as I do have many opinions. If I were to blog in this manner I would also sound like many of the political "Talking Heads" that I pay attention to on an almost daily basis. I would also then sound like the people that those same "Talking Heads" interview, but then, I would want to argue with myself as I am always wanting to argue with the television.

I do things the hard way. This blog will follow in that same pattern as any blog that I write will have a strong basis in fact attached. I will cite my sources and make every attempt to only use credible sources. I will think of these sources as witnesses in a court of law. For example, I would imagine the Washington Post to be an educated, well dressed and presentable witness in a court of law. However I would imagine another un-cited blog to look like a witness who is uneducated and un presentable.

I invite comment and debate, but only if the respondent affords me the same courtesy that I afford my readers. Please cite credible sources for your arguments and try really hard not to cuss at me.

That's all for now. Lunch is calling and besides, how can you miss me if I am always here!

No comments:

Post a Comment